at Wit's End, inc: Expertise Based on Experience
at Wit's End, inc stands out as a result of its many years of experience and a professional approach. The breadth of our knowledge and individual services are sure to impress you, come find out for yourself!
Our advantages at a glance:
- In business since 1980
- Wonderful Clients (our workers), carefully screened
- Many satisfied Customers
- Providing services to the North Shore of Boston, Massachusetts
Lynn, Swampscott, Marblehead, Salem, Beverly, Danvers, Topsfield, Hamilton, Wenham, Boxford, Essex
at Wit's End, inc.
Marilyn Sack Winick
- A lifelong resident of Swampscott, Marblehead
- Married, three children, four grandsons
- Jordan Marsh Company: Buyer 1963-1966
- The Hamlet, Marblehead: Buyer, 1967
- Real Estate Broker's License: 1971
- Glover Realty: 1971
- At Wit's End, Inc., Referral Agency,1980-Present
- Volunteer, Marblehead Public Schools: 1980-1993
- JCCNS Designer Showhouses: Chairperson, Project Director, 1984- 2007
- Carlson/GMAC Real Estate: 1996-2008
- Sagan Realtors: 2009-Present
Area of specialty:
Providing my Customers and Clients with dependable, reliable service.
Thank you for making our wedding celebration party such a success. Your hostesses were fabulous. We got compliments on how everything was so professional and we want to tell you that we will pass this along to everyone. - V & D
Many thanks for finding J----. but especially for your efficiency. - M. A.
Thank you for the fabulous referrals. I must say everyone worked very hard all night and often had helpful suggestions. Thanks to your help I didn't have to lift a finger, I had time to enjoy myself and had time to properly socialize with my guests. Many friends commented on the quality of the help. Thanks again for eveything. I will definitely contact you at again. - S.C.
I can't thank you enough for sending N----. She was absolutely wonderful. - D.S.
Dear At Wit's End,
Thank you very much for your assistance in finding me someone who would be available to drive me "here & there." I know it would be impossible for all your customers to be as completely satisfied as I. - C.F.